Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Sheetz

2.6 (759 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.sheetz.com

"Took money out when I got gas and drained my account to do so when called said my bank did it seeing that I have done this numerous times and NEVER had this happen I call *** on their *** they took the money will NEVER buy..."

Read All 1356 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,462 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"N/AHappySadSadjjahsbddhdjsjshssbddnddbfjfnfjfnffbfjfjfjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdnfnfnfjfjfbdbbdbfbfhfhfnfnfnfnfjjffjdnnfnfnfn"

Read All 27581 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (9,996 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Someone has hacked my account and changed my password and email and its not letting me access it lll"

Read All 37430 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,831 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"Got charged for old English scratch remover was out of stock never got refundCalled Walmart and was told I would get refund"

Read All 10988 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,452 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Sir/Madame,
    ID.me confirmed my Military Veteran status on 09/20/21.
    ID.me is linked to my 860.255.8567 telephone no. and jthompsoniii@***.com email address.
    I also have the physical USA "Choose VA" Veterans Identification Card.
    Yet, t..."

Read All 6882 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"My TV service has been out since 9/23/21. I did all the fix yourself stuff, no fix, called tech. no help"

Read All 13515 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,137 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"It's very annoying that Comcast can't fix their broadcasting! I didn't have it for a day then yesterday I had it for 5 hrs. Tonight I had it for 4 hrs, I'd like to know when it's going to be fixed???"

Read All 5653 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,604 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Bought a washer and dryer set in Jan. The dryer works, but the washer doesn't work have had a technician to come out the first time sometime in Aug I think
    He did nothing he said he fixed it, but it wasn't fixed, had another techni..."

Read All 6875 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,134 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"Ive been having work done on my teeth since June,had a partial on top done, still not fitting right, Had three teeth in front that needed chips fixed,has done one. Had a tooth in the back start hurting, it was getting worse each..."

Read All 4413 reviews Customer Service