Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Portland, Oregon

Service Centers and Repairs

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (197 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"Had my safety check done before taking rv out. I was told I had a tie for problem. I had complete front end rebuild by them 18 months before and had average miles on it. Was given the " the parts were not theirs" so they would..."

Read All 724 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.7 (304 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Though warranty supposed to cover 18000 miles they say out of warranty since warranty time frame elapsed . What kind of pad and rotors last only 3k miles. Makes you wonder what was used if any"

Read All 588 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (389 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work
    BD work bad work bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbbbnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbad workkkkkkkkkkkkk uouuuuuuuuuu fukyou"

Read All 1035 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (272 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"We were charged 4 hours of labor but only received 2. We were told by the manager that its the way the system is set up and there was nothing he could do about it. He also told me that we were charged 4 hours because he has..."

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"The Aamco at 22351 Mission blvd. in Hayward Ca. is the worst auto care center i have ever dealt with. long story short transmission went out had rebuilt put in three year warranty it broke in 1 and a half years had second one put..."

Read All 786 reviews Customer Service

Steves Imports

1.0 (1 review)
    • Service Centers and Repairs

"Be careful about doing business with this place.

I took my car here based on a recommendation from another repair shop, because they were too backed up to take my car in at the time. My car was in desperate need of a new cataly..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (463 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Service your ad says 24.95 .MIDAS IN INDIO CA charged me double!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serive sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 876 reviews Customer Service

Charlie Bretz Tire Factory

• Service Centers and Repairs

"They will nickle and dime you, the alignment guy Jeff is a horrible tech can't align and he will destroy your alignment just so the company will get you to buy new tires. Will be working with a PI further for their practices...."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Baby Face Towing

• Service Centers and Repairs

"This guy is a scam artists! He prays on young people or those with little money. He will actually steal a car and demand more than the vehicle is worth to pick-up after he has previously provided a quote. Then his deal is to to..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service