Browse Pet Stores Companies in Portland, Oregon

Pet Stores

Petco

2.1 (503 reviews)
    • www.petco.com

"PetCo advertised online at one price, says you can buy online or order at the store, and then, when you get to the store it's a higher price. Item I bought cost $9.99 on line. When I went to the store to pick up, it was $17.99...."

Read All 1081 reviews Customer Service
  • "Great dog food. My dogs are doing better on it than food costing twice as much. The customer service is great and the free home delivery can't be beat. My dog's coat is shiny and she loves the food. She eats the Chicken and..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Petsmart

1.9 (614 reviews)
    • www.petsmart.com

"Hello. I recently brought my dog to your East Brunswick, NJ location for a grooming. Upon arrival the groomer checked my dog and stated his fur looked fine and didn't have any matting that she could see. About an hour after..."

Read All 1412 reviews Customer Service

PetGentle

1.9 (296 reviews)
    • buypetgentle.com

"Emailed pet gentle about wires crossed Got back to me straight away &;;;;; solves the problem. Would go to them again. Excellent service"

Read All 586 reviews Customer Service

Somethingsphishy

2.3 (53 reviews)
    • www.somethingsphishy.com

"i have forgot my password and have tried to reset several times with no luck can you help me. need to reset"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Pug Life Harness

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • puglifeharness.com

"I have two dogs. one large chocolate Labrador and one blue heeler they both have just backed out of the harness fit tight and ran free in the street ! What can I do to alter the harness to stop this ?"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Petedge

1.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.petedge.com

"I canceled my order within ten minutes of making it. He said it would take three to four days to refund the money. It has been six days."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Paradise Valley Schnauzers

3.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.paradisevalleyschnauzers.com

"I have two beautiful Toy Schnauzers from PVS.
    I would not get a teacup for my home because they are a big responsibility.
    My dogs are precious and healthy.
    The owner is wonderful."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Mitie Burmese

"She had
    very good kittens.I have two and are great. Sorry for your trouble. Just like children some have a problem not seen.
    She always had them vet check. She after. 31 years is no longer in Cats."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Don Sullivan

2.4 (41 reviews)
    • theperfectdog.com

"FedEx doesn't deliver to po box so I need to change my shipping address. I would like a live person to call me."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service