Browse Insurance Companies in Portland, Oregon

Insurance

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (262 reviews)
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"Under an HSA plan with Kaiser (a non-profit!) in Santa Rosa, CA, they quoted me a price for a procedure that a Dr. wanted me to have done of $771. And later, when I got the bill it was over $3K ($3,005.00). Their response to this..."

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (568 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"The man talking with a group of people. The commercial has nothing
    to do with insurance and it is just critical of people and tearing them down. There's nothing wrong with a person being like their parents.
    I will never buy your pro..."

Read All 1097 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (551 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"For nearly an hourKyle Parkshas been calling my phone asking for Katherine. He calls from different numbers and is a complete jerk. I politely told him to stop calling but he continues only to hang up when he realizes its the..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service

Read All 1360 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (398 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"I lost my wallet. I needed my card replaced and the number to pick up my prescription
    I got transferred 4 times. 40 minutes.
    I'm not pissed. Agitated.yes. everyone was polite.
    Problem eventually solved.
    Is there any way to br..."

Read All 795 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (497 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"was involved in an accident that was not my fault. chp called and report was filed. its been almost a year and i still have not gotten my car fixed. I would never recommend state farm and have hired an attorney. state farm is a..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"3 policy do to renewal a few days- need more information- agent not at office - don't answer phone - or no answering service - need help today"

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service
  • "Had to have my own private insurance after husband retired. Had BX OF TEXAS THEN. NOW 1000 MONTH 10000 BEFORE THEY PAY ANYTHING, HAVE MS, asthma, ect. They took 3 moths to ok MS med. I'D been on for 3 years. They denie medication..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Clear Spring Health

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • clearspringhealthcare.com

"This is the worst prescription drug insurance we have ever had. The customer service is horrible. I tried numerous times to sign up to have premiums direct from my checking account and it still has not happened. The only reason I..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Toco Warranty

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.tocowarranty.com

"Had coverage for 5000 miles. Blew engine of 3 year old car. Toco called it a preexisting condition. Dealer said no way . I paid towing 20 miles and rebuilt engine. Carless for three months, and out thousands of dollars. Toco gets..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service