Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Portland, Oregon

Hotels and Resorts

Marriott International

1.9 (46 reviews)
    • www.marriott.com

"Please take my name off your list as do not want to use your services. Do not wish to give my credit card details to what I consider unsafe"

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (439 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"2 of your staff Cora and 1 other told me Im lying and hung up on me! Unbelievable! Im ashamed of yourselves! Representative! Now!"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Interval International

2.1 (159 reviews)
    • www.intervalworld.com

"I recently purchased a certificate for my son for las vegas for this Friday.
    I can't join him until Tuesday night but noticed my name is not on the bottom of the certificate since I am the original owner. What if he is gone and I n..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Howard Johnson Hotel

1.4 (158 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"The hotel is a disgusting health hazard and the staff dont care . Blood on the bathroom walls , mold everywhere , ac broken , throw up on the sheets super disgusting ! The staff told me they can give me a towel or a mop so I can..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Hoodoo Recreation

• Hotels and Resorts

"I made reservations through reserveramerica.com in March for a July weekend. This was my anniversary weekend, but also ended up being the weekend of the 4th of July. I made it so early so we would have someplace to stay.

Two wee..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Holiday Inn

1.7 (107 reviews)
    • www.holidayinn.com

".stayed three nights at the holiday inn express in Dripping.Springs Texas. First night 10/14 was charged $202.2i7 the next two nights I was moved to a room with one bed and was charged 337.87for each night, I think a little..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Holiday Inn Club Vacations

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • holidayinnclub.com

"We stayed at Orange Lake from 10/06/2021 - 10/09/2021 in Unit 2406 on Sandhill Drive. On the morning we were to check out at about 6:15 am we were zipping up our luggage, we spotted a bed bug on the bed linens. (Picture attached)..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Hilton Grand Vacations

2.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.hiltongrandvacations.com

"I purchased a vacation package and I want to make a reservation but no one is calling me back . I need to reserve"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Golden Nugget

2.0 (69 reviews)
    • www.goldennugget.com

"I've been trying for over 2.5 hours to get online to play I've changed my password about ten times finally got logged then the damn thing says permission not granted. I'm in michigan. This is the worst app I've ever tried to get..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Choice Hotels International

1.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.choicehotels.com

"I was charged 300.00 for regular room that normally cost 149.00 and for breakfast gave a cold brown sack with an apple and bowl of cereal. Just crazy. I will never stay at this hotel again. Just greedy and no care about guest."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service