Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Portland, Oregon

Hotels and Resorts

Best Western

1.9 (155 reviews)
    • www.bestwestern.com

"I tried to make future reservations with my local best western hotel but they are not able to help me. Can someone call me so that I can make reservations for a date in the future? Thank you, Pam Butler"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Universal Vacation Club

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • myuvc.com

"This company is a SCAM! The workers either lie to you, give you the run around or ignore you completely! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY phone number 888-490-**** website www.universalvacationresorts.com"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"My husband has become extremely ill, He is in Stage 5 Kidney Failure, he recently had a heart attack and when I took him to the hospital they said he is now also in Acute Liver Failure, his time is limited. So we are trying to..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Studio 6

1.7 (51 reviews)
    • www.staystudio6.com

"Haven't had any hot WATER FOR 2 WEEKS It's been way too long and all they have is excuses they're taking our money they should fix what they need to"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Starpoint Resort Group

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • starpointresortgroup.com

"Bought a vacation program and then changed my mind.
    Kenny Hood the manger followed up to make sure i was credited back on my visa for the purchase.
    He followed with me twice and stayed in touch until Starpoint refunded the money."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Spinnaker Resorts

1.9 (150 reviews)
    • www.spinnakerresorts.com

"Spinnaker called and i paid 100. for a vacation package and told them that my wife had died they said that i could have the package. Now trying to activate my time im told that i can not have it because i am a single male. but..."

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

Resort Stay Vouchers

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"DO NOT EVER BUY THIS. WAS LIES TWICE BY THIS COMPANY. FIRST WHEN I BOUGHT IT THEY SAID THEIR WEBSITE WAS DOWN AND IT WAS DOWN FOR 6 DAYS AS THEY SAID THEY WERE UPLOADING ALL THE PROPERTIES. WHICH WAS BASICALLY BUYING TIME FOR OUR..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Rci Timeshare

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.rci.com

"I called in this morning to find out about a booking at Sun City and I dealt with Denzil. I told him I needed to ask my husband and confirm. Denzil followed up with an irritated tone got insolent and retorted "didnt you speak to..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Pueblo Bonito

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.pueblobonito.com

"RUN....Do no give them a dime. THIS is a scam. They not only stole our money but they tried to swindle another $2000.00 from us when we did make a reservation. they cancelled our contract and are refusing to give us back the $ we..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Preferred Hotels and Resorts

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • preferredhotels.com

"This company is 100% SCAM . Don’t believe anything they say. Don’t give them your bank information either. They are awful and I will report them to the FCC"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service