Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Portland, Oregon

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1,282 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"After front desk clerk couldn't give me answer about me showing 2 pieces of id and wanting to show all my id or credit cards showing more proof of who I am she simply told me No my id wasn't sufficient enough and needed someone..."

Read All 2009 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.7 (320 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"I was lied to and misled into signing up for a timeshare with Wyndham. I sat for hours upon hours in what was supposed to be a 90-minute presentation and basically couldn't leave until I signed. Of course, the period of time they..."

Read All 624 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"I and my family came to the vacation villas resort and when we arrived there August 27th for a week the unit was dirty and hair all over the bathroom floor and the kitchen was dirty and we couldnt sleep at night because of the..."

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (258 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Below is the content of the message that I sent to super 8 via Facebook. Additionally the hotel that was rebooked, is 40 minutes out of my way. So now I have extra commute time and gas that has to be used to make this commute thre..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

Shell Vacations Club

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"It was an extremely hostile work environment, and we were encouraged to lie outright to the members ALL THE TIME"

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Rodeway Inn

1.5 (88 reviews)
    • www.rodewayinn.com

"I was late paying for my room do to traffic working in New York so I made another reservation at the same hotel and they canceled my reservation I came all the way form Atlanta Georgia to work towing the flood cars. And this how..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Ramada by Wyndham

1.5 (135 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"On Friday, August 13, 2021 I stayed in room 122. I was traveling with my son on a road trip before he left for college. I must say, it was the worst hotel, continental breakfast, I had stayed at. First, when I checked in, my keys..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Hilton Hotels And Resorts

1.7 (27 reviews)
    • www3.hilton.com

"I have send e mails made several calls to reservation manager at Hilton Midtown in NY City regarding confirmation of my reservation for sept 15 to 19th nobody has called me back or send me an e Mail confirming my reservation..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (298 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"I am a owner of blue green vacations phone # is 181********. Email is sherrietitus@***.com.
    We checked in Sunday, 09/12/2021. Monday, 09/13/2021 was my birthday. This was our first trip ever as a new owner. Our first trip we were s..."

Read All 990 reviews Customer Service

Best Western

1.9 (153 reviews)
    • www.bestwestern.com

"Stayed for 3 of the longest nights in my life at the B W in Wesley Chapel, Fl.
    1. Room had a bad odor. Bought a scented oil misture to overcome the smell.
    2. Sheets were not very clean, finally received a change the final night.
    3. T..."