Browse Financial Services Companies in Portland, Oregon

Financial Services

Progressive Leasing

2.9 (358 reviews)
    • progleasing.com

"I have been approved in the past up to 2300, and am paying on one now and never been late then got approved for a second one and sent the items back so hot a full refund and then applied for a 3 rd one and my amount for approval..."

Read All 625 reviews Customer Service

Primerica

2.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.primerica.com

"About an autorize withdrawal from my bank account. I only autorized my life insurance payment, not prelicence payment monthly. I recuest money back for an autorized withdrawal for 5 months $25 each month."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Global Tech Marketing

• www.gtechmarketing.com

"telemarketers just flat out don't respect the rules. they are a joke, they don't respect anything you have to say, they only want to run the show their way and they frankly can't speak english very well. if it sounds like a..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

First Data

1.2 (111 reviews)
    • www.firstdata.com

"Hidden fees, really poor customer service, told one thing, they do another. Denied receiving equipment even though it was signed for to the tune of being charged over $1700 which in the end they paid back in dribs and drabs when..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

World Reserve Monetary Exchange

2.1 (43 reviews)
    • www.theworldreserve.com

"please send it by email.The book with safe number was thrown out by mistake.ser number is 04-09-01****.I remember rt,69,9,18,36.not sure.Please call 732542**** or email combination.
    rich renzella"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Westlake Financial Services

1.4 (160 reviews)
    • www.westlakefinancial.com

"I have paid my loan off and they said they sent my title and have not. I called my title services they told me Westlake still has my title."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

Western Sky Financial

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • western-sky-financial.com

"I received a call from 844-454-**** claiming to be Western Sky and that I have loan from 8yrs ago. The rep Ms Eva was very rude and unprofessional. They threaten me to summons me to court if I did not pay the loan. They offered..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Wachovia Dealer Services

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • Financial Services

"this bank is horrible. Run away"

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (810 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"Ive called them about me and my grandson was in wreck and there not helping how they have caused us me grief and how we where injured and about my grandsons truck and how he had insurance and how they are suppose to help the..."

Read All 1627 reviews Customer Service

UBS

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • www.ubs.com

"UBS sold stock without permission,and are hiding behind the statute of limitations.I f they sell your stock when someone not on the account gives an order to sell,they should be held accountable.,regardless of the time frame."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service