Browse Dealers Companies in Portland, Oregon

Dealers

Affordable Auto Wholesale

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.affordableautowholesale.com

"I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them, while taking the test drive the brakes squeaked and he said it was because they were new,..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

DM Auto Brokers

• dandmautobrokers.hasyourcar.com

"i waited a few months now since i bought my truck but this only builds my rage over the lemon these bozo's sold me

the add i saw claimed there was 3 square blocks of autos and when i called about a truck they claimed 3 square..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dream City Auto Sales

2.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.dreamcityautosales.com

"This dealership is the worst I have ever dealt with. Unfortunately I did not do my research prior to arriving on this lot, if I had I would have known better. Vehicles are over priced and they are the perfect example of dirty..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Carz Planet

2.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.carzplanetpdx.com

"Went in checking out trucks. Started with one salesman (Rick or Rich), manager came out and introduced him self seemed nice. Got switched to a different salesman (Will) as I was telling them I had to leave to pick up my kid. Came..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • "Bought car from this dealer that was a major overpriced lemon. The salesmen and managers lie, the have no consiences whatsoever and their vehicles suck. Most need at least minor repairs, and some like mine need major repairs. The..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Autobidmaster

1.5 (46 reviews)
    • www.autobidmaster.com

"This place is 100% straight ripoff you would be cheaper to go get your own license it is easy to do and still be cautious bc i have my license and still somehow ended up on there sight thinking i was on copart i have spent 5000..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service
  • "We live in Eugene. A salesman over the phone had pre-approved financing, said there would be wiggle room on the price of the vehicle we were interested in pretty much anything he could to get us to drive all the way up there. Afte..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Northwood Manufacturing

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.northwoodmfg.com

"We purchased a 2020 Arctic Fox 27-5l 5th wheel made by Northwoodl from Lazydays in June 2020. There was no screen on the bedroom slide out window and we have been getting the runaround from Lazydays for over 10 months trying to..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Mercedes-Benz of Portland

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.mercedesbenzportland.com

"It’s been almost a year and I have no plates! This is my third attempt at trying to talk to someone that can help. This time I have not been called back after a week of calling Portland Lithia. I’ve been told they would leave a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Dave Smith Motors

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.davesmith.com

"Called three times and e-mailed with no reply. Tried to use the chat service to contact Jessica Wall. No response. I did get two call backs from salesmen trying to sell new cars. Typical push to buy and forgotten after you buy..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service