Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Portland, Oregon

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1937 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"Hello,
    I did not receive the boxy for the month of June. Can you please let me know what the reason would be for it being delayed.
    Muniza L.
    Muniza.lakhany@***.com
    704.860.7179"

Read All 4399 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"Tv shows a sale for all products for 49.95. Website shows it at $69.95. I want to know why there is a conflict between the tv infomercial and ordering g on the website and"

Read All 1245 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (484 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"The bank that ultra issues out has been the big problem was one day late paying a $389.00 bill I paid all at the time and never received a bill I have paid out over $100 in late fees and made my last call and told them this is..."

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service

It Works

1.6 (1252 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"Very rude! They hung up on me when i said i was not interested in the voucher. Will never use this product again."

Read All 2420 reviews Customer Service

Julep

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.julep.com

"I placed an order on cyber monday - it has been in process for 9 days. I emailed to ask when it would be received and if not by Christmas I would want to cancel. The person that responded never gave me a time frame or status -..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Scentura Creations

2.6 (22 reviews)
    • www.scenturacreations.com

"I was a part of this in Ft. Lauderdale back in 88, you hustlers are nothing of the sort.
    Brenda Dollar ,Pam Goldstein, Dave Ross and I use to sell cases and then call back and get special pricing to sell a case at. We would have al..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Nerium International

3.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.nerium.com

"kundendienst@***.com doesnt work
    Dear SIrs,
    I started using your products a little over 40 days ago and ordered my second batch. This came yesterday the 24th of January 2020. To my suprise the bottle came with a seal and once I open..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Lumare

1.2 (126 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered the samples and received nothing in the mail, and they double charged me full price for both and will NOT refund me my money! They hangup on me when I call. I want my money back!!"

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service

Keranique

1.5 (522 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"I am 79yrs old I ask my doctor if this product was ok to use. I ended up in the hospital. He said the medication that I am on and this product does not work together. So Im sending this last order back. It made me very ill."

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service