Browse Companies in Oregon, United States

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (208 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.lesschwab.com

"Their website sucks, I had a friend that worked for them, not only did they falsely terminate them, but, they kept this person's last check, which was close to a grand.
    This was the GIG HARBOR store."

Read All 739 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,672 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Y'all locked my account and I want it unlocked. I don't have either of the phone numbers you have on file anymore. I have a new number. 812-893-****. So I can't get the code to unlock it with those other 2 numbers."

Read All 42496 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Centurylink

1.5 (1,849 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"It is impossible to contact customer service, only hear recorded lines
    this company is very poor. Phone quit over 3 weeks ago and can not contact any one for help
    I know why most people no longer want land lines and would not consid..."

Read All 3621 reviews Customer Service

Fred Meyer

2.5 (218 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.fredmeyer.com

"I filled up my car with gas $40 they charge me $125 thats wrong thats messed up and I didnt need to stop and I need to refund it my name is Tom Lawson And Im very very pissed"

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,873 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Need to find out if you guys have any on stock since the ad just barely came out Wednesday and its already saying out of stock so give me information on it please"

Read All 11095 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,936 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Missing items no soft taco in the box meal we specifically asked for a soft taco in one and did not get the soft taco at all"

Read All 23179 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,367 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"When I tried to enter my tips to 4 dollars in Uber Eats app, there are technical issues happened after I submitted. However, the Uber Eats charges me 34 dollars for tips, which is totally wrong, and it's a large amount. I want..."

Read All 29563 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,172 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"A $50 charge was made to my card for deposit fee that service was canceled I was told that money would be placed back on my card within a few days it's now been a couple weeks and that money has not been replaced I would like to..."

Read All 5724 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Cellular

1.9 (767 reviews)
    • www.consumercellular.com

"I've only had talk and Internet service with consumers cellular for a few months, cancelled 10/22/21. I have a tablet for Internet service. I tried to use my consumer cellular as little as possible. Avoided being put on hold and..."

Read All 1456 reviews Customer Service