Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Toronto, Ontario

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Hakim Optical

1.9 (168 reviews)
    • www.hakimoptical.ca

"Left store first time unhappy not even wearing new glasses and verbalized that fact. Tried them out 2pair few days went back just didnt feel right. They made me feel very uncomfortable like it was me,they just stare at you but..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"My name is Lexus small and I'm a new patient. Anyways I have health insurance and was trying too add it too my profile online but it won't let me. And I saw where y'all do except my insurance so I'm trying too figure out why I..."

Read All 644 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quick Extender Pro

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • www.quickextenderpro.com

"The item is overpriced for one. I just opened the item to inspect. A rode on the item is rusty. Reached out to customer service to address the issue and return. They are giving me the run around. Disgraceful customer service"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Soberlink

1.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.soberlink.com

"I been doing this for almost 6 months now. There have been multiple times it has registered a .006. In the 15 minute retest. It was always 0.00. I have had a .007 and a point .008 come up. Guess what. Both times it goes to .006..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Onebrandlenses

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.onebrandlenses.com

"I ordered lenses from this company in august 2016, after not receiving my contacts as told I would after spending $135 on the lenses and speedy shipping... I emailed the company 4 times, at one point they replied with a fake..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

My Snoring Solution

1.4 (80 reviews)
    • mysnoringsolution.com

"this does not work buyers beware"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

MSA30X

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.msa30x.com

"bought 2 of these for myself and they did not work out of the package .i charged theme up the light was green and i tryed theme on and they did not work. wast of time and money ."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Hubble Contacts

1.9 (137 reviews)
    • www.hubblecontacts.com

"I no longer need the contacts I am going back to using my glasses so I need to cancel my subscription"

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.5 (269 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"I like the quality of my Michael Kors glasses. But, I paid for transition in them and did not get it. Since this started in April I feel the company should send me a free pair with transition so I can use them in summer. Since I..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service