Browse E-commerce Companies in Toronto, Ontario

Ontario, Toronto
E-commerce

Bidrack

• E-commerce

"I was investigating the Bidrack website and entered my credit card information with the expectation that I was establishing credit for future use at the Bidrack site. My next credit card statement showed a charge for $99 on..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Bic Warehouse

1.5 (112 reviews)
    • www.bicwarehouse.com

"I received my lighters in reasonable time. The only thing they did not do was, email me, telling me that they had been delivered. Otherwise outstanding service."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Best Choice Products

1.8 (526 reviews)
    • bestchoiceproducts.com

"Maybe it's me but shouldn't mushroom pasta sauce have mushrooms in it????? I bought the large can of Best Choice MUSHROOM pasta sauce and it didn't have even one mushroom in it that I could make out. There were teeny tiny flecks..."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service

Balsam Hill

1.8 (229 reviews)
    • www.balsamhill.com

"We ordered a $1,000 tree from Balsam Hill. When we assembled the tree, it did not function properly. We returned the tree, but only got an 80% refund. When we complained, Felix the Customer Service Supervisor was very rude, and..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

BagInc

1.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.baginc.com

"This company is fake - they claim to sell bags ( real quality leather bags ) its a shell company- they have no bags to sell - they are over seas and once they charge your card - well there goes your money - u will never see a bag..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

American Greetings

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.americangreetings.com

"I tried to cancel my "subscription" that I didn't even know I had and they refuse to do it. I had to threaten legal action."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

A Pair Of Shades

• www.apairofshades.com

"(Transaction ID 476693****.)

They will send you what you did not order. When you send back whatever they sent, at your cost, they will claim that your delivery confirmation is false. Then they will promise to send what you ordered,..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service