Browse E-commerce Companies in Toronto, Ontario

E-commerce

Shadow Shopper

1.9 (36 reviews)
    • www.shadowshopper.com

"My work email was included in a group email that came from an employee in my company about an opportunity to supplement my income with a job with Shadow Shopper. The email stated this is a legitimate opportunity that the employee..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Savvier

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.savvier.com

"I want to warn everybody not to invest in this company I did and then trying to contact somebody and it was a scam could not talk to anybody from this company and they gave me the runaround the number they offered was not a..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Savebig

• www.savebig.com

"I went to find the web address to check out products up for bid and there is no longer a "SaveBig.com" website. I am at my witts end. I purchased my first bids on 4/5/2011. My 1st look at the website I should have known that it..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

SaferWholesale

2.0 (207 reviews)
    • www.saferwholesale.com

"approx 6 weeks ago we ordered a trike online. they immediatly called to get all our info. I had to pay over $300 dollars for shipping. Since then we haven't heard a word from them. No tracking, no emails and when we go online no..."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service

Rudelyns Sari Sari Store

1.3 (7 reviews)
    • rudelynssarisaristore.com

"Order and correspondence with seller.
    The seller states in its ad to please be patient while you wait for your order.
    I ordered a dress and necklace on 4/24/21, expecting to wear it on 5/22/21. I was charged for it on 4/24/21. I wai..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Rubber Chicken Cards

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.rubberchickencards.com

"I discontinued their service over five years ago. In the last five years I have had "Surprise" billings from them, including one last week."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Mart Of China

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • www.martofchina.com

"I should have done my research before purchasing from this horrible company. Can't get through via live chat, phone, nor by filling out their "ticket." I called the credit card company and basically while I dispute the charge...."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Lighting Universe

• www.lightinguniverse.com

"I ordered a bench for around $600.00. It arrived, looked good, but a week or so later, one of our elderly guests sat on it, it swayed and looked ready to collapse. Thankfully, he did not fall and hurt himself. At closer..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Jaclyn Smith

2.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.jaclynsmith.com

"Purchase patio furniture three years ago and the entire set is rusted out. What we paid for this set it should have lasted longer than three years."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

InstaBulb

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • instabulb.com

"worked once but not anymre . i live in Florida, a lot of power outages. cant depend on insta bulb .$40 down the drain... g-thanks."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service