Browse E-commerce Companies in Toronto, Ontario

Ontario, Toronto
E-commerce

Favor Frenzy

• www.favorfrenzy.com

"We ordered Diamond Napkin Rings from Favor Frenzy and they charged our credit card, but the order didn't show up for 3+ weeks. We e-mailed them various times and this person name "Nicole" kept writing back, explaining that..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Everbuying

3.3 (208 reviews)
    • www.everbuying.com

"I'm dinesh... when i get i ordered item"

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Costway

2.0 (723 reviews)
    • www.costway.com

"On 7/29/21 I received a defective costway platform dolly. It was supposed to fold and unfold which it did not. It also had a big scrape in the plastic platform base.
    I went to Walmart to return it as I bought it from Walmart Online..."

Read All 1413 reviews Customer Service

Ahuva

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.ahuva.com

"I am enclosing order number11722 because I would like Joel Levy printed on the bag in Hebrew..
    ahuva.com
    To:
    friedmanlj@***.com
    Sat, Dec 26 at 11:33 AM
    ahuva.comORDER #11722
    Thank you for your purchase!
    Hi Lynn, we're getting your order..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Zapals

1.9 (16 reviews)
    • www.zapals.com

"Super cheap prices, and I've always gotten everything I ordered."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Wish Upon Starfish

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • E-commerce

"I ordered TEN hangers from her and since I had plenty of time before my wedding I wasn't concerned about the time frame. Now I just found out that I will probably never bec receiving my order. I'm so mad! So much money wasted..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Whole Latte Love

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • www.wholelattelove.com

"I had bought a ECM espresso machine from them. Couple of months later it stopped heating up though the pump seem to be working. I contacted them at that time and they Asked me to contact the manufacturer and get me running around..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

WBshop

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.wbshop.com

"I hung on for approximately 15 minutes with music that I would have liked to opt out of. I figured 15 minutes was enough for a loyal WB shopper. I will try again on Monday when maybe your lines will be available. Thanks for..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Warehouse Discount Center

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.wdcappliances.com

"I wrote of my displeasure/disappointment after doing business with the Agoura store. I still haven't heard from anyone pertaining my complaint. Hopefully that will change with time but I'm beginning to have my doubts. Pondering..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Viking Enterprises

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.vikinget.com

"Viking Enterprises is a Scam!I ordered a sculpture from them almost a year ago.At first they would call back and give you assurance that package was on way!Then all contact stopped.The mans name,the one he used,is Thor Johnson.He..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service