Browse Companies in Toronto, Ontario

SkipTheDishes

1.4 (1,076 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"This is a joke! I order food thru you guys and spend 70 dollars and about 30 dollars of the order arrives. How is this acceptable as a huge business? I personally feel like this an absolute embarrassment as a company. I feel as..."

Read All 2772 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,202 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered from a restaurant twice waited for my food for my family night at the time the app told me it would arrive and never received food or communication it wasnt coming"

Read All 29257 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Primus Canada

1.6 (255 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.primus.ca

"Good Day,
    Got the installation of Primus Business done Oct 8th 2021. Have had numerous complaints logged at their Customer Service, they sent a replacement modem. Have had multiple down times.
    Now we have been out of internet servic..."

Read All 523 reviews Customer Service

Bad Boy Furniture

1.6 (274 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.badboy.ca

"I bought a fridge in Dec 20 from Bad boys got delivery of it at the end of Feb21, plugged it in and it didn't work service man came out to look at it and said it was unrepairable so Bad Boys ordered me another one, at least they..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Told me package was out for delivery for two weeks when really it was lost and didnt say anything to me in the mean time Im looking for my package for two weeks"

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,871 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I bought a computer through affirm, at Walmart. Affirm Initial payment was debited out my account and Walmart charged me for the computer. I called affirm and Walmart. The CS Rep st Walmart said they would put my money back in my..."

Read All 11080 reviews Customer Service

Shein Canada

2.0 (329 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • ca.shein.com

"I order some stuff in July until this day I didnt receive my package please return my money back. Thank you"

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service

Rogers Communications

1.5 (281 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.rogers.com

"rogers line to house was faulty. Internet television and phone kept cutting out. No one could call me. On phone waiting maybe 20 hours. Manager said when new phone line put in ,I was to calt hem to get reimbursed for months not wo..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,648 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I cancelled my order and still no ones contacted me or gave me my refund. I've contacted them Several times and still nothing They will not refund my money I never received anything Because I canceled my order they won't give me..."

Read All 17818 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.5 (535 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"never really had a problem with amazon before, used them a few times a year for awhile now but today they dropped the ball hard.
    I'm not sure if todays population has gotten so retarded being able to read an address counts as being..."

Read All 1044 reviews Customer Service