Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Travel Agencies

Expedia

1.6 (1201 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"No contact from Expedia at all. Even emailed 3 corporate people. Can't get a human on the phone. Booked a flight with my credit. Expedia Never paid it so unknown to me the flight was cancelled and I wasn't notified. . I just want..."

Read All 2974 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (717 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Change flight due to federal holiday I would like to change it I am trying to call you as soon as possible"

Read All 1911 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flighthub

1.8 (661 reviews)
    • www.flighthub.com

"Good Morning.
    On Saturday June 19 I bought a ticket for your page and the value was charged to my credit card. I did not generate a reservation or a ticket, so I called the customer line and they replied that the reservation could..."

Read All 1119 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.4 (370 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"Called about a charge on my cc , have no idea what it is ?
    Tried calling to ask , kept getting a prompt to enter my travel id which I dont have .
    Would not get connected to a real person so I am just disputing the charge on my cv"

Read All 970 reviews Customer Service

Travel Options

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.traveloptions.us.com

"When we took out the options a year ago they never said you had to be between 30 to 70 we were 71. We just found out we can only go on 3 of the 7 trips. They never said we could not gift it to a 25 year old and make over $50,000..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1036 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Checked into hotel with a Priceline Reservation and the Hotel never received a reservation or confirmation"

Read All 2411 reviews Customer Service

Kiwi Com

1.5 (241 reviews)
    • www.kiwi.com

"I just rezervate a ticket and by mistake I put 23 of July instead of 24 of June. Any chance to change date"

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Ana Maria
    Saibabaom@***.com
    Just fly
    190********
    Pack your bags. Well take care of the rest!
    Youre all set! To view or print your boarding pass, go to your airlines..."

Read All 969 reviews Customer Service

Hotwire

1.5 (152 reviews)
    • www.hotwire.com

"Hi, I'm writing this review about Hotwire, a company used to find hotel, auto and travel reservations.
    I rented a vehicle through them and was not able to pick up the vehicle. I contacted them and asked if I could get a refund for..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Getaroom

1.7 (338 reviews)
    • www.getaroom.com

"I informed the Las Americas hotel I would have family visitors and the hotel claims they need to charge 80,000 pesos for each guest, each day. I am paying 300.00 usd a day for my rooms and will not pay more than that. I decided..."

Read All 511 reviews Customer Service