Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2104 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"Let me start by saying I really sympathize with drivers who earn their living making deliveries. It must be difficult particularly accessing apartment complexes but today was verbally abused by a UPS driver who demanded entry thro..."

Read All 6066 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (323 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"Had a handful of Questions regarding shipping to Jamaica. Was informed that I was unable to speak with a representative other than to use a computer. I don't own a computer and feel more comfortable asking in person. Will check..."

Read All 890 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FedEx

1.4 (2705 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I was transferred 4 times, 3 times I was sent to the wrong person, out of those 4 transfers the customer rep spoke so quickly with background noise I couldn't hear or understand most of what they said. 3 days prior to this I..."

Read All 6107 reviews Customer Service

Dhl Canada

1.1 (88 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"Most terrible experience ever! They have been shipping me 2 bags of tobacco every months since January 2021 and suddenly they say they never ship tobacco, maybe now they don't, but since January they did, my package got stuck at..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (172 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"Items not picked as promised. Had to deliver freight to depot. Zero customer support or service. Bogus add-on fees weeks after the shipment was delivered."

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

Secureship

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • secureship.ca

"Went online, opened an account with them to arrange 2 boxes to be shipped to Australia for Christmas. Appt. made, no one showed up. Followed up continually, and promised someone would be here, and still no one showed up! I have..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Overseas Transport Systems

• www.overseastransport.ca

"i got payment lask weekfrom overseastransport system "

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Freightcenter

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • www.freightcenter.com

"I am literally in shock over the callousness and lack of concern of - Freight Center, located at 34125 U.S. 19 N., Suite 300, Palm Harbor, Florida 34684. Their telephone number is 1-80*-716-****.
    They advertise themselves as expert..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Dannie Gilder Horse Transportation

2.0 (32 reviews)
    • www.danniegilder.com

"On 7/18/2019, I contacted Dannie Gilder Horse Transport to ship my new horse from Michigan to Maryland. He provided a quote for cost and schedule and I booked his services that required me to wire money to his account. After recei..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service