Browse Telecommunications Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Telecommunications

Primus Canada

1.6 (248 reviews)
    • www.primus.ca

"It has the worst customer service I have seen in any tel company
    They don't reply phone calls, they don't solve the problem when they answer the call.
    In two occasions we waited for one hour and a half on the phone to get their help..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2033 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"Horrible customer service
    Horrible customer service. My internet service was disconnected due to the incompetence of a customer service rep, William. I called to set up a service transfer for June 14th and my service was disconnect..."

Read All 3260 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Suddenlink

1.5 (1527 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"My cable box remote quit working. 1st call i was hung up on. Second call i was told I would have to pay for a replacement remote. Told the "Indian" that I would not pay for equipment I was leasing/ After a long hold I was told I..."

Read All 2444 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5271 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Went thru two service reps to get a remote replaced. These people could not be more dense.
    After more than an hour of back and forth the second rep recommended a new remote (for which they charge 16$)."

Read All 13474 reviews Customer Service

Bell Canada

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.bell.ca

"*** service, poor plan options in rural area Burlington, Ontario. Taking full advantage of customers in rural area without many internet options during Covid.
    They offer unlimited plan but throttle back to 10 MBPS after 350 GB maki..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Virgin Mobile Canada

1.6 (131 reviews)
    • www.virginmobile.ca

"Contract for 24 months, price change after 10 months look like virgin mobile can brake Contract but customers not"

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Rogers Communications

1.5 (269 reviews)
    • www.rogers.com

"Rogers has charged my seriously ill 83 year old Mother for 82 adult movies that she did not order. The problem began when someone called them to get access to her account and add a new PIN and asked to have Parental Control..."

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service

Startec

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • www.startec.com

"I tried to call Philippines last night from U.S.A. but any landline and mobile numbers I dialed were blocked. You will get a message "You have enter a destination number that is block..." I called Startec Tech Support this morning..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (539 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"I signed on with Sirius to listen to talk free music and to laugh at what Howard stern had to say. This last year Howard got totally political so I shut him off and now that Im trying to enjoy talk free radio all I hear is..."

Read All 1391 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"had a power surge on June 18th NO TV since DISH says they cannot repair till July 13th, That's ***"

Read All 2780 reviews Customer Service