Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Supermarkets and Malls

Staples

1.9 (267 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"No one will give me a straight answer or nothing and my aunt also is missing a package from butler pa staples! Somethings going on there and I'm owed money back for my stolen packages!!!!!"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2526 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"compressor went out. Kenmore Elite Model 795740****, installed November 2016, no warranty, paid over $3,000. This refrigerator is junk.
    In my 78 years I have shopped Sears "first". What can you do to help me? Repair man said $800...."

Read All 6738 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4567 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I dropped my truck off for oil change went and did my shopping and came back my truck was never touched."

Read All 10500 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3271 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Curbside pickup. Called never came, went in had me walk all the way to garden dept. garden dept did not know anything. I am 72, on a cane and i was treated badly, was treated rudly and as if i did not matter. No thanks Lowes, you..."

Read All 6608 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (726 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Hi:Please I want a know if I can return medication just I use one tablet and I didnt feel good
    Thanks"

Read All 1700 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had two big projects with Home depot:
    #1_New four electric blinds I purchased in November 2018 with Thanksgiving black Friday 25% promotion. At the store on the day of the purchase, HD said I must pay the full amount and the vend..."

Read All 3205 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (878 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"Accidentally signed up for auto renewal last year. Got an email this morning saying my card had been charged. NO AMOUNT, no invoice attached, NOTHING!!!!!
    Called customer service, got someone overseas who talked so fast I couldn't..."

Read All 2093 reviews Customer Service

Costco Canada

2.7 (60 reviews)
    • www.costco.ca

"I was not able to get to the right department. The phone system did not provide me with the options to reach the department"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (998 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Why is my order delayed? It's 3 times now and the arrival dates have changed! I'm PISSED! Where is my order!"

Read All 2910 reviews Customer Service

StoresOnline

1.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.storesonlinepro.com

"my website www.thenextlevelband.com is not showing up on the internet. I'm paying for the hosting monthly and don't understand why my site is down. Thank you for your assistance with this problem"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service