Browse Media Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Media

Fox News

2.5 (423 reviews)
    • www.foxnews.com

"JT interiors / Jonathan Torres I gave him deposit of 900.00 and he never returned to do the work, I found him on homeAvisors/ Angie's List and they say they can't refund my money"

Read All 1907 reviews Customer Service

Cbs Tv

2.1 (530 reviews)
    • www.cbs.com

"Does anyone monitor the on air signal out of the CBS affiliate in Jacksonville Florida ? They have over the past 3 weeks continued to dump out of the CBS Evening news and start Judge Judy 5 minutes early. Don't appreciate missing..."

Read All 1721 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HGTV

2.3 (417 reviews)
    • www.hgtv.com

"The day after I filed a formal complaint w the Shirley Ryan Ability Lab in Chicago I saw at least8 commercials on that hospital.
    My some was a patient there and mistreated in that hospital
    I watch Hgtv every day and for his 8 week s..."

Read All 1575 reviews Customer Service

Youtube

2.1 (794 reviews)
    • www.youtube.com

"Please YouTube
    My channel 1000 subscriber and 4000 watching time is complete but my channel is not monetize please check my channel"

Read All 2151 reviews Customer Service

Ybiz

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.ybiz.com

"Site collects personal data, address, phone number, name. There is no way to remove or contact them. The info they provide for contact is FAKE. Better Business Bureau in NY has done NOTHING to remove this site."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.7 (962 reviews)
    • www.yahoo.com

"everything about it is horrible first it changed randomly and it also dosent let me have a background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 2434 reviews Customer Service

Twitter

1.9 (273 reviews)
    • twitter.com

"My account was previously logged with kalelkoreatest@***.com now someone changed my email and phone number"

Read All 646 reviews Customer Service

Skype

1.4 (30 reviews)
    • www.skype.com

"set up a skype account many years ago and used my company email address, I am no longer working at that company and my old email address emma.cunliffe@***.com is the default email for my skype account.
    I am unable to update it to m..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

NBC

1.5 (91 reviews)
    • www.nbc.com

"seeing as the streaming service as no place to contact anyone,and the chat is no help because it gives you no place to chat just topics you can click on,peacock streaming takes for ever to load and then it will give the message..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

IMDb

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.imdb.com

"I have six (6) approved credits from 2009. IMDB never updated my filmography for these credits and is now asking me to resubmit my records for each credit. I destroyed the records afer each credit was approved and did not keep..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service