Browse Insurance Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Insurance

Brightstar Device Protection

1.2 (303 reviews)
    • www.brightstarprotect.com

"e miniuroll withI have had the premium device Protection Plan with Rogers for 2 years, this is administered through Brightstar. I just paid for my own screen replacement, as the only repair offered to me in the end was mail in rep..."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Esecuritel

1.2 (136 reviews)
    • www.esecuritel.com

"BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE
    E-securitel and Bright Star through Target for cell phone protection plans! This is a dishonest company!!! I have been in communication with them for OVER a year for a refund on a cell phone protection plan for..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wawanesa Insurance

1.3 (37 reviews)
    • www.wawanesa.com

"5th of February 5, 2021
    Dear Mr/Mrs,
    I am sending you this written notice to request cancellation of my Tenant insurance policy,
    number: 2839****, effective 5th of March 2021. I would appreciate if you can send me a written
    confirmati..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Tricare

1.5 (220 reviews)
    • www.tricare.mil

"I referred 9 APR 2018. My retirement letter was dated 3 Jul 2019. 1 year 3 months after I retired. After repeated call to ARPC, DEERS, visits to pass and ID and could not get a retired ID because it still had me as active reserve...."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"State Farm will not renew auto policy because of 2 claims after signing up. One for a tow only 2 miles from my home . The other was a rear end hit by another driver while waiting at a red light-entirely not my fault,"

Read All 1222 reviews Customer Service

Sentry Insurance

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.sentry.com

"I'm an all around nice person, but have never been so disrespected and talked-down to than claims representative, Nellie Hayes. The experience was the worst I have ever had and sure hope others would speak up if they experienced t..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

New York Life Insurance

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.newyorklife.com

"I took out long term care insurance over 12 years ago. I was assured that it was unlikely that my premiums would increase much later on. Well, not long after I turned 66 guest what? My premiums nearly doubled! Perfect example of b..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (552 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"M516****, member # I have been a victim of fraud from your company for nine hundred dollars, I spoke to customer Laura id # 32991 and as f today 6-15-2021 was told I never did. and was hung up on"

Read All 1603 reviews Customer Service

Medicare

1.8 (28 reviews)
    • www.medicare.gov

"I didn't get her name. I have to wait six weeks for my ID Card but I get something in mail in about 10 days."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Manulife

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.manulife.com

"I Filed a claim in April 2020 for my bank credit card for job loss. I filled out the paper work and sent it in. I had to call several times (at least 3 times a day for 2 months) because the payments did not apply to my card. They..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service