Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Furniture and Decor

The Brick

1.7 (339 reviews)
    • www.thebrick.com

"I ask how long for return policy. I was told 30days. I ask because I order online.
    But I called 2 weeks later becos I didn't get around to set it up till after a week. I was told I can't.
    I don't think ur company is a good place to..."

Read All 483 reviews Customer Service

Wood for Life

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.woodforlife.ca

"This is the perfect exemple of "beware of the internet's reviews".. The communication from the start was great, they did everything in a very short period of time, the result was phenomenal and it is without a doubt that I..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wayfair

2.6 (1663 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"Box was torn and looks like it went through to barstool. I have photos. End if arm torn off. Now i am supposed to pay 17.82 shipping and take them to FedEx myself. I am disabled."

Read All 2817 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (651 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I purchased two Las-y-Boy recliners about 1-1/2 years ago from Johnny Janosik in Dover, Delaware. We have had nothing but problems with these chairs, which cost over $1300.00. This is a considerable investment and they were..."

Read All 1253 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair Canada

2.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.ca

"Bermetrice was terrific. She set up a pick-up and gave me a number to call when the item has been picked up. I will leave a note on the door that the item is in the back."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

IKEA Canada

1.7 (42 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"MY DAUGHTER ORDERED FURNITURE TO KIT OUT A HOUSE COMPLETELY AND PAID FOR DELIVERY ON SUNDAY, 2 MAY 2021. DELIVERY WAS CONFIRMED AGAIN BY IKEA LAST FRIDAY AND SHE GETS A MESSAGE ON THE SUNDAY MORNING CONFIRMING THE DELIVERY IS ON..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Easyhome

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.easyhome.ca

"Will never ever in the future buy anything from this company....
    We had purchased the club membership and my husband lost his job and we were told things would be pretty easy with this membership but when it actually comes down to..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Bad Boy Furniture

1.6 (266 reviews)
    • www.badboy.ca

"SadDO NOT GO TO THIS STORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO NOT DEAL WITH BAD BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO BAD BOY - NO PROBLEM AND HEADACHE !!!!!!..."

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service

West Elm

2.0 (405 reviews)
    • www.westelm.com

"The first email I received in the morning of the delivery said the delivery would not be done in the time period confirmed. I called customer service and the woman I spoke with said, "that's wrong, they have to deliver within the..."

Read All 697 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1194 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"I called Rooms To Go to the showroom where I purchased. Rita, a lady that worked in the office, listened to me and tried very hard to get the Dispatch Delivery portion to turn around that same day and deliver my mattress. However,..."

Read All 2642 reviews Customer Service