Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Footwear and Clothing

Marks Work Wearhouse

2.1 (167 reviews)
    • www.marks.com

"They took are money for the thing we ordered
    They never sent it they never called us it has taken me over a year to get them to give the money back an yet I still havent gotten my money back
    I didnt think marks would be that way Im..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1231 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"Still waiting to hear something about the order my mom placed the end of April. ROSEGAL took their money out if her bank account, and she STILL has not received her blouses. I placed a call, and was told it was mailed out, I belie..."

Read All 2202 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein Canada

2.0 (261 reviews)
    • ca.shein.com

"Hi is it possible to correct the size of one of the items in my order?
    Order#GSHMH700F00MTMS
    From small to XS swiss dot lettuce trim crop top milk maid blouse
    Thank you!"

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I have been trying to contact ANYONE that is a human being to do a return... and y'all do not get back to me and if it passes 30 days because I cannot get help, this is ridiculous! If I had known your customer service was so bad..."

Read All 3288 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4397 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"This company will not help me at all I never received my order they wont refund my money and I cant talk to anyone I basically just lost my money worst company ever"

Read All 9588 reviews Customer Service

Ardene

2.0 (82 reviews)
    • www.ardene.com

"They had a buy one get second item for a $1 and they never applied that to me. And I went back to the store right away and talked to the person who helped me. But she wasnt happy about it and I asked for the manager and she came...."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Rosewe

1.5 (961 reviews)
    • www.rosewe.com

"Cannot get into site that one must contact in order to make return. I am now stuck with a bathing suit that does not fit and I am out $35.00. I will never order from this company again. Very dissatisfied. companyAvaAvoid this"

Read All 1881 reviews Customer Service

Nine West

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.ninewest.com

"I purchased a leopard jacket fr kohls 400289****10 (I still have receipts) I just put it on for first time n the whole thing is shedding all over. Please tell me what to do

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Dynamite Clothing

2.0 (81 reviews)
    • www.dynamiteclothing.com

"DO NOT SHOP HERE... I placed a large order online a couple of weeks ago and received everything but two dresses. It is evident that whoever was packing my order innocently missed them. When I contact Dynamites customer service..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service