Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Food Manufacturers

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"The new and improved Ho Hos are the worst! Im sorry but the now even better tasting cakes have a completely different taste which is a combination of bland and gritty, even stale. The delicate taste that made Ho Hos my favorite..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Swanson

1.8 (16 reviews)
    • swanson.campbellskitchen.com

"We had purchased a 2 bags of you 3 cheese stirfry mix. When my husband's was eating we found a piech of what looks like bamboo in his food. We do not use anything in our home of that sort. Im very concerned has this could of been..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Lays

2.4 (71 reviews)
    • www.lays.com

"Dear Sir, I am writing to you regarding a complaint of a distributor in my area, Umsning, Ribhoi, Meghalaya. I have ordered for chips and the person responsible is not delivering the stock despite keeping enough stock in his godow..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Macaroni And Cheese Dinner

1.6 (69 reviews)
    • www.kraftmacandcheese.com

"The new "Thick and Creamy" mac and cheese dinner is terrible. Bring back the old one, please. I have been a fan of Kraft mac and cheese for 50 years but now we are changing brands."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Hershey

2.6 (40 reviews)
    • www.thehersheycompany.com

"I had purchased a Hersheys Nugget bag from Kroger in Savannah, Georgia. I had purchased these and had ate about half of them before I noticed medium sized holes in the wrappers of the chocolates. After looking and opening many..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Great Value

2.2 (191 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I bought this aluminum foil from Wal Mart in Gonzales, LA. It has something on it... all the way down the middle. I have a picture. I dont have the box anymore bc I put the foil on a roller when I first got it."

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service