Browse Fitness Centers Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Fitness Centers

Fit4Less Canada

2.3 (292 reviews)
    • www.fit4less.ca

"I want to switch black card to red card. Want to confirm about it. About its restrictions and price."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (663 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Absolutely terrible gym with rude and arrogant staff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Read All 1532 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Snap Fitness Canada

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.snapfitness.com

"One year ago now, a friend and I decided to look into joining SNAP Fitness on Roncesvalles. They were advertising a deal of a trial membership for $8.95/month.
    We called, repeatedly. We emailed, repeatedly. We dropped in several ti..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2235 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I was uncomfortable resuming my gym activity once planet fitness re-opened last year prior to the ending of the COVID-19 pandemic. I decided not to return until this year, April 2021. Planet fitness charged me for Several months..."

Read All 4401 reviews Customer Service

Orangetheory Fitness

2.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.orangetheoryfitness.com

"I spoke to Melissa at Orangetheory Fitness, Celebration to cancel my membership because the contract was not fulfilled in the way that it was explained to me. I had originally asked to buy a heart rate monitor for the chest,. Ther..."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Camp Gladiator Arena

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • campgladiator.com

"I have joined many gyms and workout facilities. I think if it as my donation financially simply because I never go and just give them my money. It has taken almost a year but back in January I committed and I think I have gone..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

24 Hour Fitness

2.0 (123 reviews)
    • www.24hourfitness.com

"Please cancel my membership I live in Utah you have closed and filed bankruptcy and youre still charging my card please cancel my membership"

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service