Browse Fast Food Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Fast Food

Taco Bell

2.1 (2630 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"The employee was extremely rude and was cursing at me for NO REASON. I ordered through the app, the app told me I could pick up my order inside the restaurant. So thats what I did. When I walked in, a male, came at me and told me..."

Read All 4578 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2873 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"Very rude employees, extremely poor costumer service, my food was placed online and the employee told me I have to wait online anyway because she said so, and the food was already packed waiting on top of the counter top, waiting..."

Read All 4733 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

McDonalds

2.1 (2393 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Yesssssssssss i go to McDonalds often and get southern style sweet tea which on the list and Im still not getting my McCafé points this is getting real old"

Read All 4708 reviews Customer Service

Wendys

2.1 (567 reviews)
    • www.wendys.com

"My breakfast order was incomplete this morning, they did not add bacon on any of my sandwiches. This is the second time it happens at the same location."

Read All 1250 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (783 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"ShI dont like to be treated like a wild animal. Your employee was very very rude and started speaking Spanish. Her co-worker didnt just looking. Another Hispanic customer where in there, and speaking Spanish. She throw the bread..."

Read All 1722 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1515 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"Was a female employee that got on a managers phone while on the shift at work and sent a message to another co worker calling them bad names and they had proof and showed the boss and all the boss did was just let the issue go..."

Read All 2584 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1540 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"jack in the box on lincoln &;; moody in cypress ca. my husband went to get the dodger deal at jack in the box and they refused to give it to him & I . we're retired and like jack in the box so we had to drive to..."

Read All 2605 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3467 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I had called a couple of weeks ago regarding a very poor experience terrible Pizza and the guy I talked to said I would be getting a store credit and a refund I'm just checking to see what is going on with that cuz I haven't..."

Read All 6428 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.1 (912 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"Called Corporate and spoke with Sunny? I think that was her name. She listened and tried to make everything good with me."

Read All 1542 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2557 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"I went to Little Caesars 10200 Central in Albuquerque New Mexico, they forgot to put our order in so I went in to ask what happened politely asked how much longer and the lady manager came out waving her hands at me and..."

Read All 4039 reviews Customer Service