Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Appliances and Electronics

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (581 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Two month old washer stopped working, called they set me up for a replacement washer delivery july22. I ordered the pedestal, delivery (July 21) to be installed with it. After waiting 4 hrs for delivery I called and spent a total..."

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I want to speak to someone about my fridge it has rust on the front door and I only washed it with mild soap and water I've called ur company and n im not getting any results the phone numbers listed are not correct please call..."

Read All 1699 reviews Customer Service

Geek Squad

1.6 (325 reviews)
    • www.geeksquad.com

"Hey,
    I want to cancel this because I can not afford it. Has become unemployed. I tried to phone but the number dont excist"

Read All 670 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1452 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I received an email that order BBY01-8064****4769 was delivered on my front steps and it is not.
    Please track and deliver as scheduled.
    Awaiting your response!
    Its crazy that all you have for customer access is this pissed off email...."

Read All 3944 reviews Customer Service

Miele

1.7 (177 reviews)
    • www.miele.com

"My f/loader washing machine gasket fell off the seal. After many attempts by completing their forms, sending messages with no response from Miele. I contacted the retailer and was told this is often a common problem. Not a major j..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

General Electric

1.5 (50 reviews)
    • www.ge.com

"We ordered water filters for our G. E. refrigerator about 3 weeks or so ago. Still have not recieved them. Have called them twice, get the same run atpround.
    "They are at Fed Ex, they have them just have not shipped them". This Fed..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Future Shop

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.futureshop.ca

"Worst insurance i've bought ever.
    1. You pay close to $350 over period of 2 years.
    Now things that you get and actually communicated by agent during purchase
    1. Agent: You get new replacement phone
    Truth : You get refurbishe..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Yoshi Blade

2.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.yoshibladeblog.com

"NO. It has been sticky since the day I bought it. I washed the handle. Didn't help. Washed it again; didn't help. I think I bought it at the San Diego County Fair, but the Fair is not going to be here this year. (Is anybody..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service