Browse E-commerce Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Twinkledeals

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • www.twinkledeals.com

"item ordered summer 2019, it's now March 2020 and still no delivery
    I have tried several times to contact this company but they fail to return my inquiries
    Order 1080 proof can be provided"

Read All 1019 reviews Customer Service

Trendy Deal Store

1.2 (406 reviews)
    • thetrendydealstore.com

"I have been reaching out to get a return label. The item that I finally received is the wrong item. I'm not able to use.
    I have called the # on the website as well as emailed. The response I got from Samantha/Abigail Customer Servi..."

Read All 828 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "What was I thinking … I brought in two pair to sharpen my first visit here because my regular shop was closed. Huge mistake. Would have been far better off the way they were before because somehow they un-sharpened both pair.

My..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

The Shopping Channel

1.8 (56 reviews)
    • www.theshoppingchannel.com

"I will now have to pay to send back. I will never order from here again."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Scentsy

2.1 (250 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"Refused to cancel my order when I was in the time frame prior to shipping. I mentioned reaching out to the BBB and was told by a manager that since I mentioned the BBB he had to end the call and hung up on me."

Read All 501 reviews Customer Service

Salvation Army Thrift Shop

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.salvationarmy.org

"Not making enough money being made in the store they need help bad like yesterday but they don't want to hire nobody"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Runnistore

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • E-commerce

"Didn't receive order! They were marketing on google. does anyone have any idea on how to file a complaint and get your money back? Email reply: Thank you for your purchase! Hi, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Ray Padula

2.2 (52 reviews)
    • raypadulaonline.com

"the two nozzles I purchased leaked - three different times I contacted CS and no resolution or response to my complaints. I used their web site to fill out the warranty claim form"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Pampered Chef

1.9 (109 reviews)
    • www.pamperedchef.com

"To whomever it concerns i hosted a party and earned double rewards which was 280 dollars 9f which i took a picture of i was never told i had to order/use my rewards by a certain time when i went to order yesterday it had dropped..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Ontel Products

1.7 (150 reviews)
    • www.ontelproducts.com

"I purchased 2 units of this cooler and one filter. Upon receipt, I set it up and presoaked the filter and added the water as instructed. I ran it for almost 30 mins and found that it is only blowing out moist air and the room does..."

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service