Browse E-commerce Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

E-commerce

nCrowd

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • ncrowd.com

"Purchased 2 vouchers for nail and hair services. When I contacted the vendors to schedule my appointments, I was told by the shops that the addresses listed on the site were not actual addresses of vendors. When I reported back..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Bulbhead

1.9 (659 reviews)
    • www.bulbhead.com

"I just place an order about 2pm today and I spoke with George he was so rude. He hung up on me because I ask him to explain the $14.99 situation again. He fast talking so really dont know what he saying. He need to slow down...."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Touch Of Modern

2.0 (492 reviews)
    • www.touchofmodern.com

"Order status. I have been in contact with you. No resolution. Ordered and paid for a $6000plus watch on 5/16. No watch. Where is my watch?? Mark Franks jdoe2202@***.com , 480-518-****. I am very disappointed in your service"

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (399 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Upon installation one visor was received damaged . The other visor received in good condition. Need replacement visor."

Read All 2334 reviews Customer Service

Mycity Property Management

4.1 (1 review)
    • mycitypm.com

"There was a misunderstanding with this person. They were interested in buying our smart car that was listed on auto-trader. We were discussing details then the person drove to Ottawa without confirming with me. They were very..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Hudsons Bay

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.thebay.com

"Dispute between Capital One and the Bay is not my problem. They were sent a returned item, they in turn charged my credit account for $195.39 and sent me a gift card in same amount. Credit department will not clear this amount..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Whole Latte Love

1.9 (39 reviews)
    • www.wholelattelove.com

"Every shot takes 50-60 seconds, and no crema. Please help!"

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Walter Drake

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.wdrake.com

"Placed order 11/11. Today, 12/19, still no order. I have called every week for the last 3 weeks and been told each time that it has been processed and you will receive it in 3 to 4 days. I was told that I gave them a wrong..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Victorian Trading

2.2 (46 reviews)
    • www.victoriantradingco.com

"I would like to know if my order for item # 31022 is still coming or not."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Tycm Myshopify Com

1.2 (75 reviews)
    • tycm.myshopify.com

"I purchased a Cabinet Folding Bed on OCT 10,2019. WAS PROMISED DELIVERY IN 7-14 DAYS, ON DEC 6,2019...I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BED..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service