Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Dating and Social Networking

POF

1.8 (1579 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"You guys want me to send the new code you sent me on my phone, but my phone isn't working so I can't send it to you."

Read All 3548 reviews Customer Service

Meetup

1.7 (214 reviews)
    • www.meetup.com

"They make their messenger difficult and somedays you can send messages other day the flag everything as spam even when I try to answer a message sent to me."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

eHarmony

1.5 (698 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"Want to cancel subscription not pissed. I do not want another year. One is enough. Please cancel my subscription for next year. I will not be using as I found love"

Read All 1464 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1543 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"Trying to reopen my Acct having lot of trouble like to used my Acct .every time I try it says oops something went wrong over and over again I never had problems before please help me"

Read All 3644 reviews Customer Service

InterNations

1.4 (128 reviews)
    • www.internations.org

"I took a trial membership and they quickly took payment. Dispite their services being non exist during covid, I was charged again on an automatic renewal. Without prior notification. I'm not sure if this is even legal."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.3 (5601 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"My Facebook account is block but why I don't know please just last time unblock my Facebook account please please next Next time I will make sure there is no mistake"

Read All 18585 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (793 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I just want to be unbanned or allowed to create a new account on my phone I DID NOT disobey any guidelines or rules I understand your concern and seriousness of your job but I did nothing wrong! This is how you lose people and..."

Read All 2001 reviews Customer Service

Singlemuslim

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • www.singlemuslim.com

"Ladies, please beware! There are a lot of scam profiles on SM. Seemingly decent, professional guys looking for marriage. In fact they are scammers looking to draw you in and then extract money from you. These profiles tend to be..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Silver Singles

1.6 (239 reviews)
    • www.silversingles.com

"My name is Maria Georgiadis. I had a 6month membership
    My daughter paid for it &;; didn't renew but over $100was taken out of her account without warning or consent. Please refund monies..as soon as possible. My email is mmaria..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.6 (558 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"They hacked my account and want me to pay 300 to get it back and is threatening to sell it to somebody else"

Read All 1796 reviews Customer Service