Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Neuology

1.1 (47 reviews)
    • neuology.org

"This company has changed the name to Beauty in Reach. It is a scam the product does not work and the website I originally ordered from did not show that it was a 14 day trial and that I would be charged $93.09. They also..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (436 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"Charged me after sending me stuff on a subscription. I never formally signed up for a subscription it was automatically done when I bought a package from them at a discount - not realizing it would be charged for another stash at..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

No No Hair Removal

1.6 (173 reviews)
    • nonopro.com

"I accidentally put in the wrong address for shipping"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Arbonne International

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.arbonne.com

"At the beginning of this year I started the 30 days to healthy living plan by Arbonne, it had helped me so much with energy, weight, cutting out certain foods, skin health. I regularly by the products now and am finding they..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Youthology

3.3 (1 review)
    • www.youthology.com

"I used Youthology several years ago and the only reason i cancelled my subscription was i couldnt afford it. I advise everyone to always read the "terms and conditions" so you understand they 'are' going to send you more and..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Vitality Extracts

1.6 (210 reviews)
    • www.vitalityextracts.com

"Never received package and was never reimbursed!!!! Very unhappy with this!! Report to BBB is next. You would think at the least someone would get back to me on this order."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (591 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"NinjaLOLLikeNothing bad to say about company or product ........................................................"

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (486 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"My package has been in Chandler Az for 2 days June 14th. Today is the 17th and still no package.
    Received a phone call from on Trac delivery service asking for the business name where the package was to be delivered.
    When speaking t..."