Browse Cards Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Cards

Mbna

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.mbna.com

"have 2 credit cards, one goes near limit shuts down, so i assumed this newer one would be the same. but it wasn't allowing a little more flexibility until i noticed 25$ fees every month for going over the limit because when they..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Netspend

1.5 (1270 reviews)
    • www.netspend.com

"Someone is using my address. This is the 3rd tome. Three different names all my address What the F is going on. You are of no help"

Read All 2555 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

VanillaPrepaid Com

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • vanillaprepaid.com

"I use prepaid gift cards a lot and get these every now and again. They work fine in person, but I always have a hard time using them online. The Giftcardmall cards are better for on-line use."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Vanilla Visa

1.5 (128 reviews)
    • www.vanillavisa.com

"Tiger Commissary services. I have used card with no issues on web deposit but to order commisary I'm not being let to purchase. Same card on both but only one will go thru."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Vanilla Gift

1.4 (260 reviews)
    • www.vanillagift.com

"I placed an order on 5-15-2021 at 5:51 pm I used Pay Pal to pay for my item and it acted real weird. My order for $.5.51 went through but right after that my card got hit 9 times. I use a VPN. What the *** now I see that this fric..."

Read All 429 reviews Customer Service

Moneris Solutions

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • www.moneris.com

"Transacting payment from Nigeria. I tried paying an application fee for a provincial nomination program using a Visa Card last night,but all attempts were declined without reasons or proper suggestion on what to do next. Instead..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Mbna Canada

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.mbna.ca

"I have had an MBNA travel rewards card for over 15 years with an interest rate of 8.99% for most of the time. Since TD bank bought in my rate went up to 13.99% in 2016 and I just received notice that it is now going to 18.99%..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Legacy Visa

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.firstnationalcc.com

"looked at my bank statement and there was a fraudulent withdrawal of Legacy credit card. I did not sign up for this."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Achievecard

1.8 (172 reviews)
    • www.achievecard.com

"Spoke to customer service representative to explain my issues with a company . Charge my card with unauthorized charge for product. I explain don't cancel the card investigate the issue.. c/s refused, I ask for supervisor...put..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service