Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Beauty Salons and Spas

We Massage

1.3 (47 reviews)
    • wemassage.ca

"I went to We massage as a walk in and she said ok. I want one hour. Room was so dark” I couldn’t see. She said undress and cover with this. It was like a silk towel. She started the massage and it was like she was mad... she..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

First Choice Haircutters

1.7 (124 reviews)
    • www.firstchoice.com

"First Choice #5 105 Bayly in Ajax Feb 19 Friday when to pre-book for Color Saturday Feb 26 with Sakina - Sakina took my information and put detail on yellow sticking note for the Manager to record. Went next Friday at 6:00 Feb 26..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Smartstyle

1.8 (628 reviews)
    • www.smartstyle.com

"Went to the Atascocita location which is supposed to open at 9 am. Wasnt open at 9:45 after I waited for 45 min"

Read All 1240 reviews Customer Service

Hair Club

1.8 (230 reviews)
    • www.hairclub.com

"Horrible customer service horrible manager service horrible hair delivery and horrible systems ive been with Hair Club for several years now and its been the same *** *** crap since they sold the company when I first started..."

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service

Zoom Tan

1.8 (301 reviews)
    • www.zoomtan.com

"I am trying to get a refund I stopped going after 3 times I was not satisfied and the man at the desk knew how frustrated I was I told him that I would not be coming back verbally and said that was my choice but my charge card..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Supercuts

1.8 (358 reviews)
    • www.supercuts.com

"Saginaw Tx as your employees park in front of store not letting customers park makes no sense? Very mad that paying customers have to wal across parking lot !"

Read All 635 reviews Customer Service

Renewed Massage Therapy

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas

"Christine Fernandes stole from me by overcharging my credit card this year. When I called her on it, she talked down to me and treated me like garbage. When I researched her after the fact, I found out she has a history of this,..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Nice One Nails

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.niceonenails.com

"This place is the BiGGEST SCAM possible. I paid $30 plus tip and taxes (so $39) to have shellac (gel) nails done which are supposed to last close to 2 weeks. After only 1.5 days, 3 nails had completely peeled off while I was..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Fantastic Sams

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.fantasticsams.com

"In the Fantastic sams on East bay Clearwater Fl.
    I first walked in all matted and the stylist asked if I had slept on it Sat. And Sunday night (of course I did ) SMH I was quoted 85.00 when I called for appt. I was charged 130.00.
    S..."