Browse Banks Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Banks

Scotiabank

1.4 (413 reviews)
    • www.scotiabank.com

"Scotiabank help and our own scotiabank branch are the best at screwing around customers. After over 6 months of what we the customer had been trusting Scotiabank's financial advisers had said they were taking care of with a 2nd..."

Read All 633 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (637 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I was informed I would not be able to login, and wouldn't receive my CapitalOne Walmart card because I needed to verify my identity, and address. I have downloaded the requested documents a few times. However, I have had the..."

Read All 1711 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wells Fargo

1.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"Scram got my information I PayPal money from my account to scram $700 so I email PayPal to refund my money back the scram call me today if I dont call PayPal the will do bank transfer because scram got my information my ID and my..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service

TD Bank

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • www.td.com

"Emailed him about missed appointments to reinstate business acct re threats of acid to me,Trump and Biden"

Read All 501 reviews Customer Service

Royal Bank Of Canada

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.rbcroyalbank.com

"My son signed a cheque for me to cash for him and Winchester branch said I would have to have his ID in order to cash it. Wth! I live in Iroquois which is 40 minutes away so wasnt gonna drive home to get his ID. It was a..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Nationwide Bank

1.7 (12 reviews)

"This is my latest letter to Nationwide Bank Flex plus travel insurance team
    Hi we'd like to inform you we have now lodged our dissatisfaction complaint we have with yourselves to the Financial Ombudsman.
    Emphasising our concern abo..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Ge Capital

1.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.gecapital.com

"I tryed to sell a travel trailer. I never received a title, or release of loan. I have contacted Conseco, Ge Capitol, and Santander. I finally received a release of lein. Took it to the Motor Vehicle office to get a title. They to..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (659 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"Since April I have been trying to close my account with
    Chase.
    Initially I was informed that I could do this by attending
    one of the branches in person, when I pointed out that I
    lived overseas and do not have any branches that I coul..."

Read All 1849 reviews Customer Service

BMO Harris Bank

1.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.bmoharris.com

"It turned out that the terminal was the issue, not the card. So actually the problem was the stores issue not the bank's issue"

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (560 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"My dad passed away in Feb 2021. We went to the closes Bank of America and gave them my dads death certificate, living will, and will to take my dads name off of the account. That was the easiest part except we had to send them the..."

Read All 1650 reviews Customer Service