Browse Auto Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Auto

Ford

2.0 (299 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I got a survey to fill out...no other contact. I guess that my business doesn't mean that much to them."

Read All 965 reviews Customer Service

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

One Stop Motors

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.onestopmotors.com

"Bought a Navara they said they had just done the head and timing chain. 10 days later bang . The mechanic didn’t do up the bleeder screw on the tension pulley. Catastrophic damage occurred. On further inspection they didn’t even..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (267 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"my wife,s 2016 chevy Tahoe,s paint job has gone to *** in only 4 years! i paid over $ 50000 for this vehicle and the paint job is horrible in only 4 years . I will probably never again purchase a GMC vehicle."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (165 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"I did not appreciate that I go they to get my Car service and I could not get a loaner car but the said they didnt have any but then they want to rent me a car for 46 dollars a day"

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service