Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8407 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I ordered an ice maker in May I was supposed to receive it on June 2nd but I never received it would like either the ice machine or my 12 dollars back"

Read All 17265 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.6 (367 reviews)
    • www.amazon.ca

"After 4 times cancellation of my orders and registering again and again, my complaints and several talking to customer services, it seems eventually the problem has been resolved. My order appears to be in place, although I have n..."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aliexpress

1.7 (4078 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"They over charged me $600 more dollars my order was only 771.11 they never sent me a email of they was charging me another $600 bucks or explain anything about this."

Read All 7902 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3222 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"I want a refund i did not want to be charged for premium service. Please refund me asap. I did not authorize"

Read All 7346 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3194 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"i orderd some mylar bags last month and never got my order or any track shipping or shipped i fo just that i bought it"

Read All 5617 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2511 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Paid for item. Never delivered. Invoice said item would be delivered today. 6/22/21. What else can I say."

Read All 6638 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1578 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I want to pre charges she promised me he wouldnt take money out of my account not until another rep speaks with me and I give the ok. I have bills to pay. Cant believe they did that after our conversation straight dont care about..."

Read All 3178 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4331 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"website repeatedly asked for alpha/numerical recognition to prove I was not a robot. I could not progress any further.
    Yours
    Peter Fergusson"

Read All 9490 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1976 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Hi my parcel arrived the day after I placed the query will check order and decide on whether I keep or not
    Thanks"

Read All 4196 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service