Browse Companies in Ottawa, Ontario

Ontario, Ottawa

Primus Canada

1.6 (248 reviews)
    • www.primus.ca

"It has the worst customer service I have seen in any tel company
    They don't reply phone calls, they don't solve the problem when they answer the call.
    In two occasions we waited for one hour and a half on the phone to get their help..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2033 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"Horrible customer service
    Horrible customer service. My internet service was disconnected due to the incompetence of a customer service rep, William. I called to set up a service transfer for June 14th and my service was disconnect..."

Read All 3260 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CLV Group

2.1 (93 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.clvgroup.com

"The maintenance man "SAM" who looks after the Hamilton area was sent to my apt. to do a repair because mice have inundated my apt. #305 @ 157 Pearl St.S., in Hamilton. He did everything in a timely fashion, was very neat and tidy..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.3 (293 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.fit4less.ca

"Because I didnt accept his lies:
    1: that I created a mess with my clean outdoor shoes,
    2: I didnt change my shoes at the specific point (many other do the same, changing their shoes at the lockers, few meters away from the main entr..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8407 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I ordered an ice maker in May I was supposed to receive it on June 2nd but I never received it would like either the ice machine or my 12 dollars back"

Read All 17265 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1527 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"My cable box remote quit working. 1st call i was hung up on. Second call i was told I would have to pay for a replacement remote. Told the "Indian" that I would not pay for equipment I was leasing/ After a long hold I was told I..."

Read All 2444 reviews Customer Service

Ace Of Blades Ottawa

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • aceofbladescanada.com

"First of all all these reviews are paid for by competition lol.....every single review well thought out spell checked and the facts dont line up..... this company did snow for 6 years a d theres only complaints now? Lol seems..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2104 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Let me start by saying I really sympathize with drivers who earn their living making deliveries. It must be difficult particularly accessing apartment complexes but today was verbally abused by a UPS driver who demanded entry thro..."

Read All 6066 reviews Customer Service

Hakim Optical

1.9 (168 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.hakimoptical.ca

"Left store first time unhappy not even wearing new glasses and verbalized that fact. Tried them out 2pair few days went back just didnt feel right. They made me feel very uncomfortable like it was me,they just stare at you but..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.6 (367 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"After 4 times cancellation of my orders and registering again and again, my complaints and several talking to customer services, it seems eventually the problem has been resolved. My order appears to be in place, although I have n..."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service