Browse Companies in Hamilton, Ontario

Ontario, Hamilton

Parks Furniture

3.1 (14 reviews)
    • www.parksfurniture.com

"I have been waiting for a call from parks on the delivery date and they have not informed me when this will happen. Im disappointed with the service"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Bad Boy Furniture

1.6 (266 reviews)
    • www.badboy.ca

"SadDO NOT GO TO THIS STORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO NOT DEAL WITH BAD BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO BAD BOY - NO PROBLEM AND HEADACHE !!!!!!..."

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Brick

1.7 (340 reviews)
    • www.thebrick.com

"We purchased an extented warranty for 5 years,and no claims until 2021..so i decided to call the store first before we go to the city,and so the guy email me a copy of the invoice and told me i should use it within 90 days..and i..."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

Primus Canada

1.6 (248 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.primus.ca

"It has the worst customer service I have seen in any tel company
    They don't reply phone calls, they don't solve the problem when they answer the call.
    In two occasions we waited for one hour and a half on the phone to get their help..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2108 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Over the last three years, my experience with UPS has been way below subpar.
    Their estimations of delivery dates and the lack of good tracking is deplorable. Just this week, I was supposed to be receiving a package from Georgia and..."

Read All 6073 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9918 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"You charge me for a trip I never made,
    I was never in CA at the time of the trip
    So you charge me $24,99 for nothing

Read All 20269 reviews Customer Service

CLV Group

2.1 (93 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.clvgroup.com

"The maintenance man "SAM" who looks after the Hamilton area was sent to my apt. to do a repair because mice have inundated my apt. #305 @ 157 Pearl St.S., in Hamilton. He did everything in a timely fashion, was very neat and tidy..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.3 (293 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.fit4less.ca

"Hello,
    Member Chantal Vaina &;;;;;;;;;;;;; Chloé Vaina
    I actually didn't get to talk to anyone. That is the frustration. I would like to switch my gym location. In between lockdown measures imposed by the government, I lost my m..."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Tim Hortons Canada

2.0 (90 reviews)
    • Coffeehouses and Bakeries
    • www.timhortons.ca

"There was a tac in a dount and called almost 100 times or more and asked for someone to call me back and they say they will but will not call back because I think they are afraid to call back to apologize to a 12 year old kid. I..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

First Choice Haircutters

1.7 (124 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.firstchoice.com

"First Choice #5 105 Bayly in Ajax Feb 19 Friday when to pre-book for Color Saturday Feb 26 with Sakina - Sakina took my information and put detail on yellow sticking note for the Manager to record. Went next Friday at 6:00 Feb 26..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service