Browse Companies in Ontario, Canada

SkipTheDishes

1.4 (1,089 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"Trying to get ahold of cx service and chat agent left tried calling to redirect order as driver said he won't come to my address and number doesn't work don't know what is happening to my food"

Read All 2800 reviews Customer Service

Bad Boy Furniture

1.6 (274 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.badboy.ca

"I bought a fridge in Dec 20 from Bad boys got delivery of it at the end of Feb21, plugged it in and it didn't work service man came out to look at it and said it was unrepairable so Bad Boys ordered me another one, at least they..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon Canada

2.4 (525 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"I got email from you that my zinc order has been canceled you told my credit card no charged but I got a message from my bank that I charged $98 for this order so please i need my money back"

Read All 1038 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,230 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"What an in confident company not to have customer service to answer the phone what such ignorance And you make it too hard for anyone to place an order through other apps."

Read All 29325 reviews Customer Service

Primus Canada

1.6 (255 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.primus.ca

"Good Day,
    Got the installation of Primus Business done Oct 8th 2021. Have had numerous complaints logged at their Customer Service, they sent a replacement modem. Have had multiple down times.
    Now we have been out of internet servic..."

Read All 523 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,864 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"This is false advertising.. I ordered a present for a B Day it said 2-day delivery then got a delay 1 day later.. A real scam now gift will be late, I see lots of people get delayed. Maybe a lawsuit would fix this.. Amazon is..."

Read All 11074 reviews Customer Service

The Brick

1.6 (373 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.thebrick.com

"I ordered a Bevel Rocker Recliner Swivel Chair. In April 2021, received it May 28/21. I was left to open the box no help from delivery guy. I noticed after two days of receiving the Chair, it was leaving impression of my butt back..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,641 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I cancelled my order and still no ones contacted me or gave me my refund. I've contacted them Several times and still nothing They will not refund my money I never received anything Because I canceled my order they won't give me..."

Read All 17807 reviews Customer Service

Shein Canada

2.0 (323 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • ca.shein.com

"Hi, my package hasnt arrived yet and it shows on the tracking Im supposed to get it by October 22-24. Thank you.
    Ella Sison"

Read All 874 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.2 (318 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.fit4less.ca

"Sarnia fit4less staff are very toxic and have very negative atitude as well.
    I used to go at diferent fit4less branches in GTA before moving to Sarnia, and never have had any problem or complaint, they was very friendly and ready t..."

Read All 511 reviews Customer Service