Browse Companies in Blackwell, Oklahoma

Ymax

1.2 (42 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.ymaxcorp.com

"Get a *** job. Stop ripping people off *** ***"

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

World Recovery Services

• Collection Agencies

"well where do i start? i know let me start with the day i picked up the phone and actually believed these people and that they said i had an unpaid debt to pay and threatened to take me to court if i didnt set up a payment plan..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Winloot

2.6 (209 reviews)
    • Gambling and Lotto
    • www.winloot.com

"{{Redacted}}
    I need add to my account because I noticed every time they say win something they dont have my address down and I wish they would quit referring to Mrs McKinney because there isnt one!!!!!"

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Tonys Appliance

• Appliances and Electronics
    • www.tonysappliance.com

"785342**** star and her boyfriend like to rob people"

Read 1 review Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (476 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Terrible service .I called and ordered at opening and I got 12 fries for over $3 and I went to 2 more restaurants and ordered fries for roughly the same price and I weighed all the fries . . When I mentioned the little fries, I wa..."

Read All 772 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2,728 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called trying to find out if theres any more Taco Bells that served breakfast. I left my name and phone number to be able to be reached, as well as my email. As of today's date, till one that I've heard anything about my..."

Read All 4727 reviews Customer Service

Select Blinds

2.1 (48 reviews)
    • Blinds, Curtains and Shutters
    • www.selectblinds.com

"Just as I was taking the shade out of the box, the whole shade fell apart. Tried to put it back together didn't work. Will not order from Select blinds again. They only gave me $7.57 discount on the shade I could not use."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Sedgwick

1.3 (120 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.sedgwick.com

"My husband was out on work comp. handled through Sedgwick case manger Amanda Stauffer has not returned any of my phone calls in the mean time my husband has passed away and this is *** I guess Im going to have to get a lawyer..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I transferred money over and the money never went through but its not showing on my balance! I need my money!"

Read All 4675 reviews Customer Service

Ross Dress For Less

2.4 (549 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.rossstores.com

"Store: Ross, located in Edinburg.
    Situation: facility unclean, not organized, and employees with dreadful attitude.
    Event: asked for assistance in jewelry department and was ignored. The employee saw me at the counter and walked awa..."

Read All 951 reviews Customer Service