Browse Companies in Oklahoma, United States

Sams Club

2.3 (930 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"I asked if I could put a 10000 watt generator that was on sale out of stock. I was told that I could"

Read All 2188 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.9 (1,466 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • cash.app

"I sent money to a cashapp that can no longer be accessed. No longer have the phone, debit card as they were all stolen. What do I do"

Read All 3791 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Arvest Bank

1.4 (66 reviews)
    • Banks
    • arvest.com

"My card is locked I put the wrong pin in ,its a new card and I need it unblocked I tried to draw money out at casino, now I'm stuck in town"

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.2 (942 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"Bad service waiter very rude she only gave me one soy sauce one sweet-and-sour and was really rude about it and laughing at the same time.when I ask for a little more"

Read All 1588 reviews Customer Service

Marcos Pizza

2.2 (1,061 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • marcos.com

"I placed order by my cell phone on the way to Bonita Springs, FL location and told person to use my home number not the cell phone number. What does he do, he entered the cell phone number, so no credit in Marco reward program. Ca..."

Read All 1636 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

1.9 (1,609 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"Hung up told to make an appt. I dont know his login info. Theyre truly *** stealing from a 29 year old widow 2011 for 10years"

Read All 4527 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,797 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"Very poor customer service. There is no phone number that somebody answers. Trying just to return a defective part. The defective part is a fan in my car that first started making noise then started putting large plumes of a..."

Read All 6119 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1,306 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"I booked the room for December 30th to the 1st and I did not get a confirmation number but y'all took my money"

Read All 2047 reviews Customer Service

magicJack

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"I paid to renewal 3 years my magic jack phone number is 619209**** and to know it doesn't work.Can you resolve this problem please . Thank you ."

Read All 2746 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (3,038 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"Placed an order on 11/16/2021 with a delivery date of 11/23/2021. As of today, 12/2/2021, I have not received it. I placed 2 more orders after that, and I received both of them.
    I chatted with 3 representative, was on hold for 35 m..."

Read All 4820 reviews Customer Service