Browse Companies in Oklahoma, United States

Amazon

2.2 (5,091 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Order a backup camera got a text that it was delivered when got home it was not here would like to find out what happened"

Read All 11379 reviews Customer Service

IBC Bank

1.7 (97 reviews)
    • Banks
    • ibc.com

"Wanted to deposit a check of 75 dollars but the Port Isabel branch was insistent on wasting my time. The deposit slip was filled out, the check was ready to deposit and I left it on the counter and told the teller it was their. I..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Family Dollar

2.3 (962 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.familydollar.com

"#6765. ANDREWS Highway, Midland Tx.
    Rude and worse customer service Ive seen in a store. Family Dollar needs to explain to their employees that it is the customer that pays their salary. I will never go into this Family Dollar agai..."

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (911 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.aarons.com

"My stove been broke since storm they came fix it and it blew out while tech was there and I need the heqd boss to call me asap 594 605 **** and I pay on my TV every month and the boss at arrons in gonzales Louisiana think he's..."

Read All 2337 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.7 (2,689 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"Have been scammed and I want my money refunded back I understand I authorized them but the person said I would get my money"

Read All 5706 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,389 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"AHS has very poor service, especially its customer service located in Philippians:
    My A/C broke last September; still AHS has no idea when It's going to get fix.
    All I here from customer service from Philippine is nonsense. No respo..."

Read All 4054 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,670 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I just want to know how long is my package going to be because it's never update everything i check it. Please give me answer and thank you"

Read All 15191 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,216 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I was Charged $16.50 since August for a unauthorized transaction I was Transferred but no one picked up"

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (1,575 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"Incorrect order and no return call from my call to them with a message and two numbers to call me back on ."

Read All 2701 reviews Customer Service

Galleria Furniture

2.5 (25 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.galleriafurn.com

"Purchased outdoor table and chairs the portion of the order received was poor quality. A chair broke the first day and the chairs you cannot set in for falling over. Bought two additional chairs that have never been received. It..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service