Browse Companies in Oklahoma, United States

Ebay

1.7 (4,262 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Hi customerhelp at ebay.com.
    Since you asked me to update my bank account information this summer, Ive noticed theres some problems with it still. In the beginning of October, you informed me, that it wasnt possible to draw my mont..."

Read All 11203 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,157 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was notified my package was delivered on Oct 8 to my front door. I do not have a front door, nor was the package delivered. I checked with neighbors and a community website, nothing. UPS stated it is considered a lost package..."

Read All 6156 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Camping World

1.8 (2,149 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"dI bought a brand new 2021 Freedom Elite FEF Class C last year from Camping World, TX. It is at Camping World right now for the 6th time this year for Warranty work. Every single time I've picked it up, the Service Dept. says..."

Read All 3642 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1,905 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.greendot.com

"my daughter was framed out of her money called within the hour when she realized it talked to customer service they didnt stop the people from using it even had card numbers and recipes POOR BUSINESS!!!!!! Makes you wonder if..."

Read All 3876 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,116 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"We have not been able to get set up. Have been unable to use it. Tech was unable to help us. I dont think he was very knowledgeable."

Read All 2837 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"My Uber driver ran my foot over. I was getting out of the car and she put the car in drive n the back passenger tire hit he back if my foot and pulled my shoe almost off.
    She drove crazy fast missed exits n interstate cussed me out..."

Read All 13318 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,073 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I left my phone inside my Lyft and can't access my account
    shantellespidell22@***.com
    ive benn trying to get into my account to contact the driver for the last 2 hours"

Read All 11286 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,614 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"Dear sir, I am Rathin das and ID no: 869706 sir i was working in your orgination 27 Nov 2017 to 14Feb 2020 so Last one year's I well submite three time my PF settelment from nathing respons so what to do I am.so I requested to..."

Read All 4560 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,431 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I got banned for no reason and this guy named 25Envy was really toxic and reported me for no reason but I did"

Read All 10621 reviews Customer Service