Browse Companies in Oklahoma, United States

Postmates

1.5 (4,172 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I am not able to get a hold of Postmates or Uber they filed a 1099 on me twice for the same amount and I dont wanna have to pay taxes on them and I cant get a hold of them to have an amendment to the IRS"

Read All 8663 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Drive Thru Screens need to be checked for flinkers as we all know, they have the capacity to induce an epileptic seizure! Its an honest mistake that can take a life!"

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Conns

1.7 (561 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.conns.com

"Defective refrigerator I purchased a refrigerator five months ago Ive had issues with noisy compressor or some of the mechanical sorts visit the store about 10 times with complaints always told me that they will have a technician..."

Read All 1052 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,901 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"driver keeps saying delivered to door when package is being left no where near house on a main road. trying to call in and make him deliver is tedious. Husband keeps finding them way up road."

Read All 6365 reviews Customer Service

Long John Silvers

2.0 (614 reviews)
    • www.ljsilvers.com

"Grease is old grease oozing out of chicken and fries. Cashier rude has to make her go back and get manager she would not comme to window at first"

Read All 951 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,607 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Pedí una orden y nunca llegó larebabahago ymonjaa yo des decirren respinvitanuncioouna ... no cojian el telefono"

Read All 4122 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"We got a 16 piece spicy chicken tenders and it was mostly breading and the chicken was hard to find. The pieces were so thin that the breading made up 60% of the product"

Read All 4832 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,673 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Terracom Wireless

1.9 (70 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.terracomwireless.com

"Touch screen was not working. Customer service told me to send it in because it was still under warranty. They supposedly fixed it and sent it back but, when I got it back touch screen still was not working."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,261 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I keep getting email I need to pay a listing fee, I dont understand I do not have anything listed I payed last month just to avoid this but still I need to resolve this"

Read All 11206 reviews Customer Service