Browse Companies in Oklahoma, United States

ACT

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.act.org

"B/G twins took ACT on September 11, 2021. Both scores were voided. No contact from ACT. I started emailing them through MYACT on October 13, 2021, about scores after all kids were receiving theirs. I was told both test had been..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Acme Furniture

2.0 (19 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.acmecorp.com

"I just picked up my order from home depot near me. And I already called their customer representative and she took me here so I can have my replacements. Cos there are missing hardware on my order. Since I had to pick it up they..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ace Hardware

2.0 (129 reviews)
    • www.acehardware.com

"I like Ace especially Rex Ace Hardware in Petaluma, I am sending you photo of barcode etc. of defective product ace interior exterior premium paint and primer black gloss enamel, I have used this product before and is effective..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Accurate Engines

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • accurateengines.com

"i have not received my engine as of today. I tried to call but no answer. My next step is to file a report to the better business Bureau. Hope that will help."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Accredo

1.3 (200 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.accredo.com

"For being a company that is suppose to help they are awful! I have to spend up to 3 hours a month and multiple days to handle my sons prescription. No one has time for that nonsense."

Read All 296 reviews Customer Service

Access Wireless

2.0 (111 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.accesswireless.com

"I accidentally locked my sim card an now it's unusable
    Or can I add minutes to my phone without a sim card ones to know"

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

Access Bank

2.2 (19 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.accessbankplc.com

"I transferred N500 airtime to 0703615**** last night been 12.9.2021', and I received debit alert but till now the number have not received the airtime."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Abundant Solutions

• Job Search and Employment
    • www.abundantjobs.com

"My husband was let go from a job they assigned him to, it was unfortunate, our daughter was frequently ill, and it was out of everyones control. However, he was notified by a arrogant employee by a text message in the late..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Abstract Tool

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • abstracttool.com

"There was never a confirmation sent, I was charged and never got the item!!! Scam, scam, scam, scam!"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Absolom Roche

1.3 (258 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.absolomroche.com

"On April 13, 2018 at 1:28 CDT Ms. Elsa Haile ordered furniture for $2,499.83.
    On the order processing number #06321 which was (placed April 13, 2018 01:28PM CDT) among other things it indicated .."I understand that I am purchasing..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service