Browse Companies in Oklahoma, United States

Oklahoma

Vyve Broadband

1.7 (179 reviews)
    • www.vyvebroadband.com

"Constant outages, some lasting for days. Told the company is for sale and wont invest in needed repairs by multiple technicians. Service call to resolve low speeds ups the speed plan to save me money only to double the price in 3..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,759 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"No body answer my question Im trying to found out why the have time show it closed or anything says open"

Read All 4779 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3,480 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Delayed delivery with no contact and when they finally did come did not do the installation properly. I am thinking of calling MIOSHA to report them because they didn't install the tip over bracket on the stove I purchased. Big sa..."

Read All 6926 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,375 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"I am not exactly computer savvy so I called to have my daughter cell phone temporarily suspended as a punishment. A month later after good behavior I called to have it turned back on. I called atnt again to have it put back on..."

Read All 6496 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1,589 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"I have been on the phone all morning wasting time my service has been disconnected trying to get a hold of a human is next to impossible they have me noted as not returning equipment during Covid I have returned the appointment..."

Read All 2530 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,276 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Food took way too long to deliver. Driver made another stop along the way and food arrived cold and distasteful. Ive never had those problems with Grubhub."

Read All 29306 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

Bob Mills Furniture

1.7 (95 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.bobmillsfurniture.com

"They gave me a wrong bench and never trying to delivery the right one.
    I talked many times with the seller and customer service and didn't received help and callbacks. I will never buy on this store."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1,059 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"45 W Stevens Ave., Eustis, FL
    This is a new store and since its opening, has continued to have empty shelves and pallets filled with boxes of inventory. I have contacted corporate in the past and let them know that WE CAN'T BUY IT..."

Read All 2177 reviews Customer Service

Sonic

2.2 (534 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"Sonic cheeseburgers are decent, at best. The complaint is the comparison between the single patty cheesburger and the Supersonic Double cheeseburger. The double is significantly smaller than the single cheeseburger. So much so tha..."

Read All 1274 reviews Customer Service