Browse Companies in Oklahoma, United States

Braums

2.4 (339 reviews)
    • www.braums.com

"I have lived here in Mustang ok, 50 years
    Love Braums, all along, until about a month ago, i was setting in the drive through, 4 cars in front of me 4 pm, 30 minutes to get to the last window, i ask why the delay, a woman had a pro..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bueno

1.9 (265 reviews)
    • www.tacobueno.com

"Went through your drive-through on 12th and alameda in Norman Oklahoma. Girl with purple hair was doing the drive-through and when I requested more salsa she rolled her eyes big time at me and gave a discussed grunt. When she..."

Read All 419 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service

Oklahoma Natural Gas

1.9 (91 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.oklahomanaturalgas.com

"i cant even get the money for any thang i lost my job 3 weeks ago traying to get a new job 45.41 novber 1"

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,741 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I I had access but then I couldn't get my phone to approve so I had a funny suspicion that it could be hacked so I did that to see what it was about and it locked me out of the account and I tried to do my driver's license and..."

Read All 36241 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Three items were blatantly left off my order and all I got was a credit of $7.43? $25 credit would have been more appropriate."

Read All 22761 reviews Customer Service

Mathis Furniture

2.1 (57 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mathisbrothers.com

"DMaurice Towns Rasheed. Customer Number 591050****. On August 10th 2021 I purchased two high end tables. A Set (SCH-B091/330) round side tables $880 x2 = $1,839.00 Plus tax $154 and $ 60.00 for delivery. Total purchase $2,053.00..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (804 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cox.com

"I have called Cox before and while on hold for a representative, someone picks up and then hangs up and my call gets disconnected. Then, I have to call back"

Read All 1656 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,601 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"My food never came to my home the money was taken off my card and never put back on can I please get credit on my food"

Read All 6650 reviews Customer Service