Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Supermarkets and Malls

Menards

2.3 (1760 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"No, we still didn't hear back. Sorry to say. Large rebate of 11% due to us since February. Hope we get it soon. Bummer!"

Read All 3931 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3277 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6615 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"My card was stolen and used twice at Walmart in Wilkes-Barre in two amounts 549.79 and another 129.00 I would like to find who it was and a camera please"

Read All 10516 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Freezer ordered, order confirmed, truck delivery date given and then the issues started. Email received stating a problem but NO ONE in Customer Service seems to be able to access the information to answer my questions about the..."

Read All 6743 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (999 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"I have an area rug ordered maybe 10 days ago. It was due to arrive on Tuesday, then Wednesday. I dont have it and now fed x has now delivery date planned! When this has happened in the past, the item was lost! I am trying to..."

Read All 2913 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (882 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I was out of town with no cash only my sam credit card and they put a freeze on it for possible fraud spent a hour and half trying to unfreeze it. I'm not a technical girl and they wanted me to send a picture is to them transferre..."

Read All 2098 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had given all the details to the representative when I called in. Read the notes. If you truly cared about customer satisfaction, you would not be wasting time time with these repeated emails. Take the information given snd..."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (804 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I have been a loyal customer of Macy's for many years. I placed an online e-gift card for a wedding. Furthermore, I found out when I checked my email, it was declined with no explanation. I called the phone number that was on the..."

Read All 2001 reviews Customer Service

Staples

1.9 (267 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"No one will give me a straight answer or nothing and my aunt also is missing a package from butler pa staples! Somethings going on there and I'm owed money back for my stolen packages!!!!!"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (744 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"I have been going back and forth with JC pennies about an exchange and now they're charging me for the item again that I've already paid for what the ***"

Read All 1996 reviews Customer Service