Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (882 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"AngryMy wife, granddaughter and I went to the Bob Evans, Nicholasville, KY for breakfast on fathers day. We checked in with the employee and was told the wait time was 30 min. We noticed several groups that came in after us..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"For one steak and shake in Valdosta Ga wasn't open the timed they supposed to open up...Rude customer we had to go threw drive threw lady standing out side the hold while smoking...Then go inside still had to wait.. They wasn't..."

Read All 3677 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panera Bread

2.5 (1649 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"Ive tried ordering from you several times and u never have bread bowels or dipping bread at the somerset nj location. Look into your records you will see. Was gonna order tonight but no bread bowels or dipping bread. Last time..."

Read All 2665 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1211 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I was served a rotten sirloin steak and then it was not taken off of my bill and the worker was very rude and discourteous waffle house number 1638. 2512 Cleveland Ave. SW., Canton OH 44707 phone number 1-33-*-***-**** I travel a..."

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"Hello I worked for outback steakhouse in Temecula Winchester Road. I worked three days I quit because it wasnt for me. I clocked in and out .Ive been waiting patiently for them to send my check in the mail they never did"

Read All 2020 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (490 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"After being i hospital and a nursing home for over two years i order a Captains Feast and when i got it it was so soggy i couldn'tn even eat it. The portions was a joke. So i ask my kids to meet me at my local Red Lobster and the..."

Read All 850 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (459 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Calling in an order at the Brooklyn, Ohio location is almost an impossible task, the waiting time is super ridiculous, then someone will answer just to put you back on hold for another 20/30 minutes. This is unacceptable and need..."

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service

Red Robin

2.4 (576 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"We had terrible service when we arrived to pick up our online order. We were told to wait for about 10 minutes, but we waited about half an hour outside, then when we received our order we were missing two burgers. They then..."

Read All 943 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Buca Di Beppo

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • www.bucadibeppo.com

"Ordertruib 91447****
    Online order was misallocated.
    Spoke to the delivery person
    Who then got the "to go" person
    Who said I cant help with payments on online orders
    I asked, but who can
    She got her manager, Mario Gomez who said to call..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service